Food for Today and Food for the Future
Join us on Wednesday, June 8th for our second food forum: Burnaby Food Matters - Food for Today
and Food for the Future!
Where: Nikkei National Museum & Cultural Centre (6688 Southoaks Crescent / Burnaby - map)
Registration: 1:15 pm to 2:00 pm
Afternoon Session: 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Presentations about the state of food - from seed to table to compost
- "World cafe" style sessions
Nourish and Network: 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
A light dinner will be provided to all registrants
Evening Session: 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Speakers on the "state of food" and farming in Burnaby
- Hands-on workshops and demonstrations
Come together to
- Learn about local programs and projects.
- Be inspired by great ideas and displays for the future of food.
- Learn about how you can make change where you live, work, play, volunteer and learn.
- Discuss why food is important and how it helps us and our communities stay healthy.
Participants are welcome to join one or both sessions!
Registration link: https://burnabyfoodmatters.eventbrite.com
We look forward to seeing you at our event!
Thank you to the following sponsors:
- United Way of the Lower Mainland
- Fraser Health